About the role
We are offering a 12 month sandwich placement opportunities to students wishing to undertake a work placement in the third year of their course and open up their employment prospects. This is a full time role (35 hours per week), based in London.
A varied and exciting role where you will get full on the job training and support. You will get experience of all aspects of working in an accounting practice to include:
- End of year accounts
- Corporate tax
- Personal tax
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- VAT returns
- Consulting and project work
The entry requirements are as follows:
- you are an undergraduate student in your second year of an accounting related course
- you have a minimum grade average of 2:1 degree
- A level in maths preferred
- previous relevant work experience (preferred but not essential)
Your package will include the following:
- a varied and exciting role
- comprehensive on the job training and support
- competitive placement salary
We are recruiting for this position now and are looking for students who have excellent communication and problem solving skills, a solid academic record and a strong work ethic.
– send us an email with your CV to [email protected] – Reference: INTERN 2019
– tell us something interesting about yourself and what you think you have to offer our clients and our firm and
– complete our application using the following link: https://forms.gle/tu3Jc1ih9Vvb3vqC7
Successful candidates will then be invited to a telephone interview, an assessment and a face to face interview.
Work placements will be for 12 months to start July-September 2019.