17 Jun 12 MONTH PLACEMENT (INTERNSHIP) OPPORTUNITY
About The Role
We are offering a 12 month sandwich placement opportunities to students wishing to undertake a work placement in the third year of their course and open up their employment prospects. This is a full time role (35 hours per week), based in London.
As we are a small firm you will have a varied and exciting role, working with the latest accounting and office software and you will receive full on the job training and personalised support to maximise your progress. You will get experience of all aspects of working in an accounting practice to include:
- End of year accounts
- Corporate tax
- Personal tax
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- VAT returns
- Consulting and project work
- Testing new technology
The entry requirements are as follows:
- you are an undergraduate student in your second year of an accounting related course
- you have a minimum grade average of 2:1 degree
- A level in maths and or a numerate subject (e.g. accounting) preferred
- previous relevant work experience (preferred but not essential)
Your package will include the following:
- a varied and exciting role
- comprehensive on the job training and support
- competitive placement salary (reviewed twice across the placement)
- Numbereats Friday
A diverse workplace is a more complete workplace and drives success. We believe in building teams from qualified candidates and welcome all people of all genders, backgrounds, races, religions or sexual orientations to apply.
We are recruiting for this position now and are looking for students who have excellent communication and problem solving skills, a solid academic record and a strong work ethic.
- send us an email with your CV to email@example.com – Reference: INTERN 2020
- tell us something interesting about yourself and what you think you have to offer our clients and our firm and
- complete our application using the following link: https://forms.gle/STAKoQm3u3vVuSHF9
Successful candidates will then be invited to a telephone interview, an assessment and a video call interview.
Work placements will be for 12 months to start July-September 2020.
At Numbergeek we have been paperless from the very beginning and we almost exclusively use cloud based applications to run our business so we have been in a very good position to adapt to lockdown conditions.
As a training organisation, we also appreciate the value in keeping our team connected and use messaging, video calling, work flow planning and many other cloud applications to ensure your learning and our development continues. All equipment, software and training needed to perform your work will be provided.
At the time of placing this advertisement the government advice is for people to work from home if possible. Currently all Numbergeeks are working from home and this will continue until the government advice changes with the primary objective of reducing risk to our Numbergeeks and the community. We will also be putting in place appropriate safety measures once the lockdown restrictions are eased.